Facts About Christmas Tree – The Christmas tree has its own importance on Christmas. The tree named Christmas Tree has been in Egypt, China and Israel since ancient times, and many ancient rituals have been associated with it. Let us now tell you such interesting facts related to the Christmas tree which you have never read before.Below read about Christmas Tree Facts.
Fact 1 to 5 – Christmas Tree Facts
- Generally, Merry Christmas tree branches were used in the European countries of Belgium, Norway, Sweden, and Holland. Twins were planted in such places and it was assumed that sprouting of its forehead will not come.
- In European countries, Christmas tree has become a mandatory tradition for Christmas. If there is no natural tree then then buying fake trees is decorated in the house. Today there are many fake trees of Christmas tree in the market. The people of the affluent class have started decorating the Christmas tree with gold and silver.
- According to a tradition, the tradition of decorating the Christmas tree on Christmas decoration began in Germany. From here in the 19th century, this tradition reached England, from where it came into circulation all over the world. In the US, it was started by immigrants from Germany.
- Well the story of the Christmas tree is from the birth of the Lord Jesus Christ. When he was born, his parents Mary and Joseph congratulated those who had angels, illuminated an evergreen fur with stars. The evergreen Christmas fur tree has since been recognized as a Christmas tree.
- There are also many assumptions about the Christmas tree. According to a belief in ancient Rome, a small branch of a tree was given to one of the infidels in exchange for food and lodging. It is believed that the child was none other than Lord Jesus himself. People wish for the good flow of Christmas by putting Christmas tree in the house.
Fact 5 to 10 – Christmas Tree Facts
- Christmas tree is planted in the memory of Kissi’s birthday, marriage, or even after the death of some people in England. They wish that the earth should always be green.
- From the ancient history and some stories, it has also come to know that Christmas trees were planted in the Garden of Eden. When Eve broke the fruit of that tree, which God forbid eating, then the growth of this tree stopped and the leaf became shrunken by shrinking. It is said that this tree did not rise until the birth of the Lord Jesus. Then this tree started growing
- One story about the Christmas tree is the fact that an old woman brought a branch of the tree of the pine tree to her house and put it in the house. But the spider made its net on it. When the Lord Jesus was born, then the jets turned into gold wire. There are many beliefs, stories and history in this regard.
- It is said that the festival called Yule is celebrated, which has now been dissolved in the celebration of the big day. In this festival, the trees were decorated very well. This was the custom of Christmas tree.
- Well there is a long story behind the tradition of Christmas tree. Some historians believe that the sparkling Christmas was related to Martin Luther. Martin Luther put a candle burning with small plants full of light so that people could lead to the light of heaven. This symbol was the light of heaven, which had previously appeared in Bethlehem on Christmas Eve.
Fact 10 to 15 – Christmas Tree Facts
- This tradition was first in Germany, it was later brought to Britain, which became popular in the royalty. In Germany, the pine tree was decorated with rose, apple and colorful paper of rose. For the first time Martin Luther had burned them with candles.
- In 1834, Prince Albert decorated the Christmas tree for the first time in the royalty, which was given to the Prince by the Queen of Norway. Some people believe that the tradition of Christmas was already there.
- The people of Egypt used to celebrate the smallest day festival in the autumn. On this day they used to bring palm leaves in their homes, which was the symbol of victory over the death of life. The Romans used to pick up the branches of the green tree during the festival on Saturn and used to attend the festival.
- The Christmas tree was started by Saint Boniface of Britain in the seventh century. They put triangular wood in front of the logo to show the symbolism of Trīk, God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. It was of wood fir tree. Evergreen fir tree was considered holy even before the year.
- Modern Christmas tree originates from Germany in the 16th century. At that time fur tree was used on the drama of Adam and Eve. Pyramid was also kept on stage. A star was planted on top of it. Later, in the 16th century, the fur tree and the pyramid became one and the name became Christmas tree.
- Christmas became very popular in the 18th century and later became popular in England. Christmas came in North America in the 19th century and this was the place where Puri became a place in the world. Today is a good market for Christmas tree.
Fact 15 to 20 – Christmas Tree Facts
- The most decorated Christmas tree was seen in Riga city in Latvia in 1510
- The first printed reference of the Christmas tree was seen in Germany in 1531
- Approximately 1 million people get employment from full time or part time Christmas tree industry There
are more than 15 thousand Christmas tree farms in the US, where there are more than 35 million Christmas trees plant.
- The most popular Christmas tree is Scotch Pine, Douglas fir, noble fir, Fraser fir, balsam fir, Virginia pine and white pine.
- In ancient times, trees like cherries and hawthorns were used as Christmas trees in addition to green trees.
- The first Christmas tree retail lot in America In 1851, New York started with Mark Car
Fact 20 to 25 – Christmas Tree Facts
- The living Christmas tree is being traded in the US from 1850
- The practice of putting small candles on the Christmas tree began with the 17th century
- About 1 million artificial Christmas trees were purchased in the US in 2012.
- The idea of applying electric lights on Christmas tree came in 1882 by the brainchild of Thomas Edison’s assistant Edward Johnson. In 1890 a large number of Christmas Tree Lights were purchased.
- Nowadays, artificial Christmas tree is made of PVC plastic. The PVC tree is fire resistant but is not fire resistant.
- More than 80 percent of artificial artificial trees are made in China, the largest in the world.
Wish Your All Merry Christmas & New Year’s Day 2019 !!!